perjantai 21. tammikuuta 2011

Addicted 2 u!

Okey, this post is written in english. And there's only one reason for that. I MISS ENGLISH! I miss speaking it, writing it, hearing it.. And I'm scared I might forget it. Last time when I didn't use english for a long time I had big problems starting to use it again. And it was really weird to speak english when I was abroad. Really I had lot of problems! But after few weeks, it was so natural and lovely. Now it's weird again.

About week ago one of my friends (english speaker) called me and I was completely lost. First I thought it was some kind of practical joke and I almost started to yell at him like: "What the f*ck is going on?! Who are you? I will hang-up if you don't say your name!!" And it took like 5 minutes for me to get that it's my friend who really speaks only english. And I was so embarrassed. But anyway, I wanna talk about my addictions or what kind of things I'm addicted at this time.. 'Cause my addidctions change like every other day.. almost..

Yep! I'm addicted to many things now. First of all I LOVE Desperate Housewives! I had to bought the 2nd season before I even had the firts one 'cause it was so cheap! And then of course I had to buy the first one also. Eventhough it was more expensive. But the main point was that the both seasons were quite cheap and I think it's like putting money in the bank.. Anyway it's brilliant to watch the episodes and know WHAT is going to happen but you just don't remember HOW it's going to happen!


Addiction number two. Fake eyeglasses or "image"-glasses. Love it! The bigger the better, the more the merrier! I have now like four of them (red, black, army-green, nude) and it's really hard to find more. I'm little late in fashion and now the glasses are not so "cool" anymore so not every shop have them. But I have founded few glasses in sales. Like 2 euros per glasses!! And again it's like "putting money in the bank!" I think I love the glasses because when I'm wearing them I can act like total idiot. They are my disguise.


The last addiction = earrings. I think I have like 100 pair or more. I have given away the "old"-ones because I had plugs/tunnels in my ears for few year so I couldn't use the normal ones.. and I thought I will keep the plugs forever... but I ended up having some "health" problems with the plugs.. Luckily then I fell in love with earrings. Different colors and shapes, handmade unique earrings...everything! Usually I choose my clothes after I have chosen my earrings. Really, I have to find the "perfect ones" for the day before I can even think about what I'm going to wear. But it's not a problem.. You can also see that I have earrings for every weekday if I don't have any clue which ones I want to wear.. 'Cause sometimes it may take 10-20 minutes to decide which ones will make my day!


P.S: I have applied for two jobs today. Hip-hip-hooray!

Ei kommentteja: